Thursday 1 August 2013

Nail Envy - Barry M Hi-Shine Gel Effect

Painting my nails is one of my favourite things to do when relaxing. Its almost like therapy for me and for this reason I like to indulge in a regular nail 'session'. Although I would love to splurge on regular salon manicures, it just isn't practical and to be honest it would be a waste of money. Especially as the quality of the majority of high street nail polishes is so spot on, Barry M is particularly bringin' it at the moment.

I love the new Hi Shine Gel Effect range and I admit, I do own a fair few. They are so long lasting and give a shellac looking finish, which I just can't get enough off. My favourite colours so far have to be 'Blood Orange' which I would describe as more of a red than a true orange, 'Prickly Pear' which is a perfect pastel lilac, Blue Grape which is the best Nails Inc. 'Baker Street' dupe I've come across and 'Satsuma' which is a bright orange that just completes an outfit and would look incredible with a tan.

I want have to purchase some more... Blueberry, Passion Fruit, Plum and Mango, you're up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment